Syllabus Catalog Description BCU's Academic Integrity Statement Email Guidelines Grades Online Windows Resources Internet Resources Word resources PowerPoint Resources Excel Resources Email resources Personal gradebook
8:00 class: Wed, 12/11/2019, 8:00 to 9:50.
9:00 class: Mon, 12/09/2019, 8:00 to 9:50.
10:00 class: Tue, 12/10/2019, 10:00 to 11:50.
All students are expected to take the final at the day and time scheduled for their class. Make travel plans accordingly.
· Interesting tech: the future of football?
· Getting Office: Office 365 University is now free. Go to www.office.com. It comes with a terabyte of storage on OneDrive.
· Useful software: LastPass password manager.
· Can you multitask? (no)
· FREE homework assignment: This is an assignment: Computer experience survey, Word Processing skills survey, Spreadsheet skills survey. There is nothing to hand in. I will look at your survey online.
· Class policies for assignments and tests (print a hard copy, READ, sign, and bring to next class).
· Memorize Windows keyboard shortcuts (nothing to hand in) in preparation for a quiz next class. The quiz will begin promptly at the class starting time.