Final Test will be Tuesday, 5/7/2019 at 12:30 p.m.
· Sprites: Notes
· Gamepad input and the if statement: Notes
· Arithmetic: Notes
· Keeping images on the screen: Notes
· Program #1: Color Controller.
o Run a C#/Monogame program
o Change background color using a named color
o Change background color using R, G, and B variables
o Set a random starting color
o Change the color on every tick by incrementing R, G, and B.
o Data types and type casting
o The if statement
· Programming and C#: Notes
· What is XNA/Monogame? Notes
· Setting defaults in C#: Notes
· Making decisions: Notes
· Random numbers and type casting: Notes
If you want the Visual Studio software on
your own (Windows) computer, you can get the software (free) from Microsoft:
Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.
· You can download Monogame. If the installation process only allows for templates from Visual Studio 2010, that's fine; it'll still work.
· Templates (need to link to them from Tools | Options | Projects and Solutions | Locations | User project templates location.
· We will be using the following (free) image editor to create sprites for our programs: Paint.NET
· We will be using the following (free) sound editor to edit sound files for our programs: Audacity
· If you haven't already done so, buy a game controller from the book store.
· Read, print, and sign the Attendance, Test, and Homework Policies.