Almost all assignments will be handed in using drop boxes.
· All drop box assignments must be deposited in the drop box before it closes. Once the drop box is closed, you are out of luck.
· You may submit an assignment more than once. I will always use the last submitted assignment.
· It is your responsibility to make sure that the correct file gets in the drop box. It is a good idea to retrieve the file from the drop box after depositing it, just to make sure you handed in the correct one. If you mistakenly submit the wrong file, the wrong file is the one that your grade will be based on.
· Allow yourself plenty of time to deposit the file. I have seen students try to deposit a file at the last minute and the drop box has closed as they were trying to submit their file.
· If you encounter problems with BrightSpace and are unable to get a file in the drop box, email the file to me before the deadline and it will be accepted as on time.