· To learn how to add ClipArt to a Word document.
· To learn how to format ClipArt.
ClipArt is drawings and photos that have been bundled with Word and can be inserted in your documents. To insert ClipArt:
· Click on the Insert tab.
· In the Illustrations group, click on the Online Pictures button.
· The following dialog box will appear. Enter any keywords that will help you find your picture.
· Click on the desired picture.
To control how text wraps around your picture:
· Click on the picture to select it. The Picture Tools | Format ribbon will appear.
· In the Arrange group, click on the Wrap Text button.
· Use the Text Wrapping options to see how text will wrap around your picture. Probably the best choice here is Tight. This gives you the flexibility to position the picture anywhere on the page (rather than being limited to left, center, or right). More info on the Picture Tools Format ribbon.