· To learn how to insert a hyperlink in a Word document.
· To insert a hyperlink, first select the text (or image) that you want to attach the link to.
· Then click on the Insert tab.
· Then in the Links group, click on the Hyperlink button.
· The Insert Hyperlink dialog box will appear:
· Enter the address you want to link to in the Address box. Word will insert http:// at the beginning of your text if it begins with "www". If it does not begin with "www", you must add the http:// yourself!
· Click on OK.
· When you are editing a Word document, you must hold the control key down when you click on a hyperlink.