· To learn how to add page borders.
In addition to paragraph borders, Word allows you to create borders for an entire page. To add borders to a page (or pages):
· Click on the Design tab.
· In the Page Background group, click on the Page Borders button.
· The Borders and Shading dialog box will appear with the Page Border tab selected.
· You can now set the Style, Color, and Width of your border.
· Or you can choose one of Word’s Art borders (below).
· You also have some control over which pages are affected by this command. See the Apply to section below. Note that there is no option to apply the border to a single page, unless you want it on just the first page, or you have a one-page section.