A watermark is a graphic or text, such as "Confidential," or "Top Secret" that when printed appears either on top of or behind existing document text.
To create a watermark:
· Click on the Page Layout tab.
· Click on the Watermark button.
· Either choose one of the pre-set watermarks, or click on Custom Watermark to create your own.
If you choose Custom Watermark, the following dialog box will appear.
To insert a text watermark:
· Click Text Watermark
· Then select or enter the text that you want.
· Click on OK when done.
To insert a picture as a watermark:
· Click Picture Watermark.
· Then click Select Picture.
· Select the picture you want.
· Then click Insert.
· Select any additional options that you want, and then click Apply.